Freedom Tower 2 Freedom Tower 2

Great game, I complete the whole game with all 3 stars and yet I'm not getting the "Complete The Game" medal and the "Destroy 50 Boxes".

swartag responds:

thanks,you can get your medals now.fixed.

Steel Clash Steel Clash

This game is very enjoyable but I am having a lot of lag. I think the thing that cause lag is the smoke bomb weapon because it seems to continue to create the smoke effect until you start to lag and all of your command become 1 minute late. But this problem doesn't affect the AI so they can just continues to hit you while your mech just sit there and doing nothing.

Kingdom Kingdom

This game is really hard the archer does not do any damage to the trolls at all later on in the game, is there a way to upgrade the bow shop? or to train them further on? Is it possible if you guys can improve the AI of the friendly unit to avoid the trolls and not run toward them? It would be nice if you can extend the day slightly longer too. Also there should be more upgrade for the walls, now the trolls can just jump over them and kill my people.

Questopia Questopia

I feel like playing Realm of the Mad God lol

Forgotten Dungeon 2 Forgotten Dungeon 2

Is it just me or is strength does not increase the damage for warrior?

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

Great game but people are so fucking rude in this game try to do something about it so this game will have a great community instead of walking around with people who keep saying bullshit even though you haven't done anything.

robscherer123 responds:

Do you remember the names of the players who were being rude? What where they doing? I may have to delete/ban them.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

@Below I guess that all of your time might have been spent to the loading screen cause of the lag.

Nemesis Nemesis

Drakogen you know that you can always click on Main Menu button at the bottom of the screen while in battle to leave and come back to fight the same guy again and grind your level right? Its a pretty good game but you need give more information about what the skill does like Damage Boost how much damage does it boost? I can not see the different, and also it would be very nice if you can do something about accuracy. I face an enemy in " Arc III Mission 1 " and he always dodge my attacks while he always hit me.

Eleventh Hour Eleventh Hour

Most of the notes are kinda useless...

Salem Salem

After being sad when I killed Zipp and then realize that he reappear at the ending after the credit, well it was unexpected.. great game though hope you guys continue the serie.